Thursday, January 10, 2013

Word... or not, actually.

So, faithful readers, here is my weekly blog-post.  I hope to do more in the future, but now this is it.

So, aside from being knocked down by a stomach bug this week, I also had a change in work schedule mid-week.

I now work something more akin to normal workday hours, giving me more time with the family, and more time for writing.  Also, I'm able to attend the Monday Night Writing sessions again!  Huzzah!  That means more blog updates!

Given the change and the sickness (which I'm all but recovered... still a bit of stomach grumbly), I didn't get accomplished what I wanted to this week with Gravedigger, which was to work the beat sheet structure to completion.

Fortunately, I have all of next week to do that!  Starting with the Monday Night Writing session.

Also, Larry Brooks wrote an awesome blog update over at storyfix.com about the Trifecta of Fiction.  I shared it on my Facebook page and recommend it to all my writer friends!

So, other than that, not much to report, but looking forward to a more productive week next week!

Also, looking forward to having drinks with Matt Darst (author of Dead Things) and Dennis Kuhn coming up in the not too distant future!

As always, thanks for reading!

~Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment