Sunday, September 28, 2014

Where does the time go?

Looking at the date of my last post, I am almost floored.  I mean, I knew in the back of my mind that it had been awhile since I blogged anything.  Seriously though, ten months.  It seems like Windy Con was only like last month.  I still remember the sound of conversation in our room as I muddled through making an Old Fashioned here and a Rum Punch there. 

Well, a lot has changed, and yet, a lot hasn't. I'm a bit older and, I'd like to think wiser.  I'm still sleep deprived, but that's a state I'm adapting to.  I've also written very little. A shame. 

So, here I am again, staring at the screen as my fingers type this message to the handful of people who will read this (which is a fib, in actuality I'm writing this for myself).  

I've made declarations in the past and fell through with them.  I wanted to be writing more, posting regular updates, but always found a reason to not. Then work got in the way. 

So now, I'll just start with this one. This one small post with hope for the future. Despite the violent title, I want this blog to be a place that a person can stumble upon in search of a lift, a bit of encouragement, and perhaps something to help them along their path. 

We'll see what I can do.  

As always, thanks for reading and thanks for your support!

~Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment