Monday, March 12, 2012

MNWS IV - Rage against the Monday

Total Word Count (approx.): 53K; Daily Word Count (approx.): 3K 


So, today was a helluva Monday.  Through it, though, I got a good deal of writing done.  Closing in on the finish line and got to hang with a friend, both of us feverishly hovering over our laptops, brows furrowed in concentration.   We even got some writing done through all our posturing.  :)


Actually it was very productive and these sessions are very helpful for me.  Plus, the cookie helped.  Still, it's important to note in this journey that while it may seem that I've been very productive (because I have been) recently, it's been a more recent thing and this has been the end result of a less productive time.


Not to mention that writing in a good headspace is not as difficult than writing from a not so good headspace (which is where I have been today, pretty much all day).  It can be helpful for material to be reminded of your repressed anger (by its untimely escape) but it certainly isn't productive in the long run.  


Anyroad, I've jabbered long enough.  Thanks for reading and thanks for your support.  


~Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment