Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family Game Night!!!

Total Word Count (approx.): 28.7K; Daily Word Count (approx.): 1.5K 


Alright.  I wasn't going to write at all tonight.  I'm pretty exhausted.  Long day with the Benvolio, not much sleep, crazy anger dreams and all that.

Still, for not going to write and getting 1500 words done, it's not bad.  Fun scene too.  By the end of this week, I will be half way through with the first draft.  Then, three more weeks and the first draft will be done!  

So, I guess the lesson I learned tonight is:  even if you don't want to write... write anyway.  Again, it's the first draft, so who knows.  

Family game night was awesome.  Played Talisman with the fam.  Good times were had by all and it was a very close game.

Well, not much else to report tonight, looking forward to the snow we're supposed to be getting (and probably won't).  

Thanks for reading, thanks for your support and have a great night!

~Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment