Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Night Writing Session II

Total Word Count (approx.): 33K; Daily Word Count (approx.): 2K 


Three cups of Hazelnut Coffee:  Check.
English to Latin phrase translator:  Check.
Writing a scene where a Southern hick vampire from a trailer park speaks a phrase in Latin:  Priceless.

Ok, so the second Monday Night Writing Session has been completed with much success.  Got my daily word count of 2000 words in.  Got to hang with my friend Dennis, who is also writing his story.  All very productive.

I encourage anyone who wants to partake in this productive creativity fest to come out and join us on Monday evenings from 7 - 9 at Panera Bread in Bolingbrook.  It's the one by Target and Jewel.  

Anyroad, not much else to say.  I'm pretty exhausted and am running on pure caffeine now, so I'll sign off by saying thanks to Dennis for helping me stay focused, my wife for being awesomely supportive, and to all of you for reading this journey.

Have a great Monday night.  See ya tomorrow!

~Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment