Wednesday, February 15, 2012

People still use Macs?

Total Word Count (approx.): 18.1K; Daily Word Count (approx.): 1.1K 


Not too shabby for having two people chatting while I'm writing.  :)  I'm actually pretty excited about the scene I wrote tonight.  Not as many words as I'd like, I want to be at 24K by Saturday.  I'll just have to work extra hard tomorrow night and Friday night.  

Still, keeping the momentum going with the BICWOP philosphy (Butt In Chair, Words On Paper) and that's the important thing.  

I mean, I want to be able to publish thoughtful posts on a daily basis, but the trouble is by this time every night, I've been awake for about fifteen or sixteen hours and am pretty drained in all aspects of my existence.  

Still, I feel that I am on to something here.  I'm excited to write this story, write about these characters (they're so vivid I can see them in my head), and flesh them out (well, not ALL of them, some of them aren't flesh and blood ;) ).

Anyroad, I wrote and now I'm going to reward myself with some MST 3K and some alcohol... of the drinking variety.  :)

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!

~Stephan


No comments:

Post a Comment